KMS Technology Hosts Cross Platform Mobile Development Webinar
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – KMS Technology, a provider of offshore product development services, held a “Cross Platform Mobile Development with C# and Xamarin” webinar on October 16, 2013. Presented by Mr. An Nguyen – Software Engineer at KMS Technology, the webinar covered:
- Basic knowledge of Xamarin and solutions for cross-platform problems
- Simple “Tasky” tutorials and how to create iOS and Android projects with a shared business code component
- Major steps to reuse native library under Xamarin framework
- Xamarin pros and cons and fair comparisons with other well-known mobile cross-platforms frameworks
- How to boost development productivity with Xamarin supporters as well as community assistance
The webinar attracted participants from HCMC and Da Nang province. It was extremely well-received from attendees with an intensive Q&A session on how to cover architectural best practices, code reuse, design considerations and common use cases of technology adoption.
“Xamarin SDK is on its way to be a proven productive framework for mobile hybrid cross-platform development. People shorten their learning curve significantly after attending our sharing session of deep fundamental knowledge as well as our real experience of building commercial business apps on this technology. We’re proud of our contributions to the IT community,” said Phong Bui, Director of Technology at KMS Technology.
If you missed it, you can view the slide deck of Cross Platform Mobile Development with C# and Xamarin webinar from Slideshare.